CSS/JS crawl errors in Google Webmaster for Joomla site.
Reportedly since yesterday Joomla users have been getting errors in there Google Webmasters as the crawlers are not able to crawl the modules and there CSS/JS.
- To resolve this issue you need to go to your site's root folder via FTP. For some the root folder might be under "public_html" folder while for some it may be under "httpdocs" folder.
- Open the "robots.txt" file.
- It will look something like below : You need to change this to " Allow: /modules/ " .
- Set the modules to Allow: /modules/
- This should resolve the issue. Thank you for reading the article.