Reportedly since yesterday Joomla users have been getting errors in there Google Webmasters as the crawlers are not able to crawl the modules and there CSS/JS.
- To resolve this issue you need to go to your site's root folder via FTP. For some the root folder might be under "public_html" folder while for some it may be under "httpdocs" folder.
- Open the "robots.txt" file.
- It will look something like below : You need to change this to " Allow: /modules/ " .
- Set the modules to Allow: /modules/
- This should resolve the issue. Thank you for reading the article.